Sixth annual premier executive conference focused on building stronger partnerships between software and hardware executives and their enterprise customers
Schaumburg, IL - Aug 5, 2008 - Acresso Software has opened registration for the SoftSummit annual conference at http://www.softsummit.com/. The conference will be held on October 20-22 at the Hyatt Regency, in Santa Clara, Calif.
What is SoftSummit?
- SoftSummit is the only executive-level conference aimed at promoting partnerships between software producers and high-tech manufacturers and their enterprise customers.
Who should attend?
- Executives from software producers and high-tech manufacturers interested in learning from their peers and customers about current challenges in the business of software, including how to grow revenue and improve relationships with enterprise customers. For enterprise customers, SoftSummit is an opportunity to hear from industry thought leaders on how to address licensing and compliance challenges and have in-depth discussions with software/hardware executives.
- SoftSummit provides a unique real-world perspective by letting leading software producers and high-tech manufacturers share the stage with independent experts and, most importantly, customers.
How do I register?
- Simply log on at http://www.softsummit.com/.
During the conference, key topics will be addressed for both sides of the partnership equation, providing answers to today's toughest questions around licensing, compliance and entitlement relationship management. For software/hardware executives:
- How can we more accurately track software purchases and improve customer service?
- How can we grow market share in mature industries?
- How can we stop piracy from eroding revenue?
- How can we integrate new systems from M&As?
- How can we recognize revenue promptly each quarter?
For enterprise CTOs and IT directors:
- How can we stay in compliance?
- Are we getting fair value from software?
- How can we report on how we truly use software?
- How can we ensure end users can access the software they need?
Tools and strategies exist today to provide the critical facts needed to answer these questions and bring software producers and high-tech manufacturers and their customers closer together. SoftSummit is the only conference dedicated to sharing those tools and strategies and using them to enable producers and enterprises to have fact-based conversations on their most pressing issues.
Follow Flexera Software…
About Flexera Software
Flexera Software helps application producers and enterprises increase application usage and security, enhancing the value they derive from their software. Our software licensing, compliance, cybersecurity and installation solutions are essential to ensure continuous licensing compliance, optimized software investments, and to future-proof businesses against the risks and costs of constantly changing technology. A marketplace leader for more than 25 years, 80,000+ customers turn to Flexera Software as a trusted and neutral source of knowledge and expertise, and for the automation and intelligence designed into our products. For more information, please go to: www.flexerasoftware.com
For more information, contact:
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.