AdminStudio Application Compatibility toolkit significantly reduces the time and effort involved in ongoing Windows, and Windows Server migrations by automatically assessing and fixing application compatibility issues. Auto-resolution of 95% of installation-related issues helps simplify scoping and delivery of day-to-day applications requests, ongoing Windows migrations and desktop transformation projects.
Efficiently execute a broad range of compatibility tests across hundreds or thousands of applications to identify application compatibility problems. The solution also identifies application compatibility issues with web-based applications to determine whether they are compatible with running on Windows Server and Microsoft Azure. AdminStudio can also programmatically identify Internet Explorer 11 and Microsoft Edge compatibility issues with web apps.
Reduce the Time and Cost of Application Compatibility Testing
With AdminStudio Application Compatibility toolkit, you can dramatically reduce the time and cost of manual testing and understand in minutes instead of days which applications require fixing or re-development. Generate standard MSI transforms to fix compatibility and resolve issues quickly.
- Run thousands of automated Windows compatibility tests and get an at-a-glance status for your entire application portfolio.
- Test web site addresses (URLs) and web-based applications to pinpoint Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge compatibility issues automatically.
- Select and execute application compatibility tests at different compliance levels including "Complete Analysis", "Industry Standard Analysis" or "Industry Standard Analysis with Auto-Fixes".
Improve Application Reliability
From Test Center, analyze and manage all your applications in a unified reporting and issue management interface to ensure standardization and reliability of all applications in your software portfolio.
- Operating system (OS) application compatibility tests
- Web application/browser compatibility tests
- Microsoft App-V tests for compatibility with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Windows Server
Accurately Scope and Budget for New and Ongoing Application Projects
The dashboards and reports in AdminStudio Application Compatibility toolkit provide overall compatibility status from multiple viewpoints for all applications in the AdminStudio catalog or by group. Drilldown takes you from big picture to detailed analysis. Audit trail report shows testing and remediation progress over time, providing valuable insight for planning and resource management.
AdminStudio Application Compatibility is part of AdminStudio Suite which powers an enterprise's Application Readiness process for inventory, rationalization, packaging, and compatibility testing of physical, virtual, and mobile applications, ensuring faster service delivery and continuous and predictable deployment into increasingly complex computing environments.