AdminStudio Application Compatibility significantly reduces the time and effort involved in ongoing Windows, Internet Explorer and Windows Server migrations by automatically assessing and fixing application compatibility issues. Auto-resolution of 95% of installation-related issues helps simplify scoping and delivery of day-to-day applications requests, ongoing Windows migrations and desktop transformation projects.
Efficiently execute a broad range of compatibility, validation and conflict tests across hundreds or thousands of applications to identify application compatibility problems. Detailed information on the location and specifics of each issue quickly pinpoints which applications can be fixed automatically and which require more time and resources. The solution is fully automated and provides an overall view of application compatibility for web-based applications and both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Windows Server. AdminStudio can also programmatically identify Internet Explorer 11 compatibility issues with internal web apps.
Reduce the Time and Cost of Application Compatibility Testing
Dramatically reduce the time and cost of manual testing and understand in minutes instead of days which applications require fixing or re-development. Generate standard MSI transforms to fix compatibility and resolve issues quickly.
- Run thousands of automated checks for Windows compatibility and get an at-a-glance status for your entire application portfolio.
- Test web site addresses (URLs) and web-based applications to pinpoint Internet Explorer compatibility issues automatically.
- Select and execute application compatibility tests at different compliance levels including "Complete Analysis", "Industry Standard Analysis" or "Industry Standard Analysis with Auto-Fixes".
Improve Application Reliability
From Test Center, analyze and manage all your applications in a unified reporting and issue management interface to ensure standardization and reliability of all applications in your software portfolio.
- Operating system (OS) application compatibility tests
- Web application/browser compatibility tests
- Microsoft App-V tests for compatibility with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Windows Server
Accurately Scope and Budget for New and Ongoing Application Projects
Dashboards and reports provide overall compatibility status from multiple viewpoints for all applications in the AdminStudio catalog or by group. Drilldown takes you from big picture to detailed analysis. Audit trail report shows testing and remediation progress over time, providing valuable insight for planning and resource management.
AdminStudio Application Compatibility is part of AdminStudio Suite which powers an enterprise's Application Readiness process for inventory, rationalization, packaging, and compatibility testing of physical, virtual, and mobile applications, ensuring faster service delivery and continuous and predictable deployment into increasingly complex computing environments.