Incorporate Mobile Application Management into the Application Readiness Process
AdminStudio Mobile Application Management Software enables centralized management of mobile apps with the same tools and processes used for physical and virtual applications. Test mobile app software for device and OS compatibility and report on the behavior, configuration and property settings of mobile applications to identify which apps require additional security assessment.
Use mobile application management software to identify, manage, track and report on internally developed mobile apps, and public links from Windows® Store, Apple® App Store®, and Google® Play®, alongside your Windows applications. Because AdminStudio Mobile takes advantage of your current Application Readiness processes, it simplifies mobile application management and enables you to reduce risk and address the rapidly growing demand for mobile apps in the enterprise.
One Solution, One Process for all Applications
- Reduce the learning curve and increase productivity by managing mobile app software with the same process you use for Windows applications.
- Test mobile apps for device and OS compatibility with automated compatibility testing for error free deployment to Mobile Device Management systems.
Addresses Security and Reliability Concerns
- Report on the behavior, configuration and property settings of mobile apps to identify which apps require additional security assessment.
- Identify risky apps and establish mobile application policies.
- Validate that apps follow best practices and conform with enterprise policies.
Streamline Mobile Application Management and Deployment
- Prepare and manage mobile apps in conformance to the standard Application Readiness processes
- Extract metadata from property files and app stores to streamline distribution of mobile apps
- Directly publish mobile apps from AdminStudio to Enterprise Mobility Management systems
AdminStudio Mobile application management software is part of AdminStudio Suite, which powers an enterprise's Application Readiness process for inventory, rationalization, packaging, and compatibility testing of physical, virtual, and mobile applications, ensuring faster service delivery and continuous and predictable deployment into increasingly complex computing environments.
Streamline Delivery of Mobile Apps Enterprise and Professional Editions
Ensure the quality and reliability of all the applications in your portfolio by following a standard process for preparing physical, virtual, and mobile apps. Import internal mobile apps, and public links from the Windows® Store, Apple® App Store® and Google® Play® to prepare and manage mobile apps consistently following the Application Readiness process.
Automatically extract metadata from property files and app stores to streamline distribution of mobile apps to:
- AirWatch® Mobile Device Management
- Microsoft® System Center 2012 Configuration Manager with Windows Intune Connector
Test Mobile Apps for OS Compatibility Including Universal Apps Enterprise and Professional Editions
Automate compatibility testing of mobile apps for error free deployment. Ensure they function properly on the target OSAnd improve service quality of both internally developed mobile apps and those from public app stores. Proactively test mobile apps for compatibility with the latest releases of Windows Phone, iOS and Android.
Test Mobile Apps for Device Compatibility Enterprise Edition
Automate compatibility testing of mobile apps for error free deployment to end user devices. Ensure they function properly on the target device for successful deployment to Windows Phones and tablets, Apple iPads and iPhones, and Google Android and Samsung Galaxy devices.