AdminStudio Virtualization prepares software for reliable application virtualization deployment with a complete set of virtualization compatibility testing, automated conversion, validation, editing and management reporting capabilities. With support for all leading virtual application formats in a single tool, AdminStudio Virtualization fast tracks application virtualization and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) projects.
Automated App Virtualization Software
- Convert multiple MSIs and legacy installers to industry leading virtual application formats including Microsoft App-V, VMware® Thin App™, and Symantec™ Workspace Virtualization
- Automate the conversion of MSIs and legacy installers to virtual application formats with a consistent approach that is up to 9 times faster than using native tools
- The AdminStudio Virtualization is the only app virtualization software solution that creates packages in both traditional and virtual formats from a single build process
Automated Repackaging on Virtual Machines
- Leverage existing software packaging investments by automatically determining which setups contain custom actions that need to be repackaged, and which can be virtualized without repackaging. It manages virtual machines, silently repackages installs and creates virtual packages for the resulting MSIs
Virtualization Compatibility Testing
- Automatically test application compatibility to determine whether it's suitable for conversion and deployment as a virtual application
- Eliminate the trial-and-error approach to migrating applications to virtual formats
- Test Microsoft App-V packages for compatibility with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Windows Server (Requires AdminStudio with Virtualization and Application Compatibility)
Test and Validate Virtual Applications
- Customize, test, validate and edit MSI packages with the same processes as a traditional package
- Run conflict and validation tests of packages to ensure they won't conflict with each other or other physically deployed applications and to conform to best-practice packaging
Leverage Extensive Support for App-V 5.0
- Upgrade App-V 4.5 and 4.6 packages to App-V 5.0 automatically using the App-V Conversion Wizard or AdminStudio APIs
- Define Virtual Connection Groups and publish to System Center 2012 Configuration Manager to take advantage of App-V 5.0 virtual application connection, which permits communication between two applications that have been virtualized separately
- Use the Virtual Package Editor to directly edit App-V packages, eliminating the need to reconvert from an MSI to modify the package
- Publish App-V packages directly to XenApp servers to streamline the application management tasks for VDI and hosted virtual sessions
- Distribute virtual applications to leading software deployment and application publishing solutions
The AdminStudio Virtualization Pack is part of the AdminStudio Suite, which powers an enterprise's Application Readiness process for inventory, rationalization, packaging, and compatibility testing of physical, virtual, and mobile applications, ensuring faster service delivery and continuous and predictable deployment into increasingly complex computing environments.
Installation & Packaging Product Support
Get support for InstallShield, InstallAnywhere, Installation Collaboration, Express, MultiPlatform, vBuild, InstallShield Activation Service, AdminStudio, and Workflow Manager.