Leading industry event will offer a range of Software Monetization sessions - covering everything from the cloud to the Internet of Things - for software vendors and intelligent device makers
Itasca, IL - Oct 26, 2015 - Flexera Software, the leading provider of next-generation software licensing, compliance, security and installation solutions for application producers and enterprises, today announced its much-anticipated software industry event, SoftSummit 2015, which will take place on November 4, 2015, at the Hilton Santa Clara in Santa Clara, California.
"Business executives face common challenges around gaining market share, improving profit margins, ensuring continuous license compliance, optimizing their software investments and future-proofing their organizations against the risks and costs of constantly changing technology," said Randy Littleson, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Flexera Software. "SoftSummit is the one industry event designed specifically to help application producers address these challenges by bringing together industry analysts, thought-leaders, subject matter experts, and colleagues."
The premiere industry event for software vendors and intelligent device manufacturers, SoftSummit will cover a wide range of topics throughout the day of sessions including Software Monetization trends and best practices, getting products to market faster, making acquisitions work faster, streamlining inefficient back-office processes and turning technology-Cloud, Virtualization, the Internet of Things -into an opportunity rather than a threat. Starting with an 8:15 am continental breakfast, the agenda includes sessions throughout the day on:
- Software and industry update presented by Randy Littleson, Senior VP Marketing, Flexera Software
- Disruptive Tech: What's New, What's Coming & How It Will Change Everything presented by David Pogue - Host of NOVA ScienceNow & Yahoo Tech Columnist
- Industry Best Practices and Successes presented by Brent Pietrzak, Vice President, Global Services, Flexera Software and Rick Barr, Chief Operations Officer, Pulse Secure
- Getting a 360 Degree View of Customer Entitlements, presented by Josh Colton, Manager, Licensing Programs, Tableau Software
- Monetization Trends, Best Practices & Insights presented by Amy Konary, Research Vice President, IDC
- Software Monetization Maturity Model & Use Cases, Randy Littleson, Sr. Vice President Marketing, Flexera Software
- Business Transformation Panel Discussion moderated by Flexera Software and panel members Richard Jenny, Director, Overture Networks and Amy Konary, Research Vice President, IDC
- Leveraging & Embracing Trends for Business Growth presented by Mathieu Baissac, VP Product Marketing, Flexera Software
Following the day's sessions will be a networking and cocktail reception from 4:30 to 6:00 p.m.
Attendees can click on this link to register.
# # #
Follow Flexera Software…
About Flexera Software
Flexera Software helps application producers and enterprises increase application usage and the value they derive from their software. Our next-generation software licensing, compliance and installation solutions are essential to ensure continuous licensing compliance, optimized software investments and to future-proof businesses against the risks and costs of constantly changing technology. Over 80,000 customers turn to Flexera Software as a trusted and neutral source for the knowledge and expertise we have gained as the marketplace leader in licensing, installation and compliance for over 25 years and for the automation and intelligence designed into our products. For more information, please go to: www.flexerasoftware.com
For more information, contact:
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.