Benefits of Moving to FlexNet Operations
- Easily manage multiple license technologies and reduce operational costs
- Quickly configure and launch new products or modify packaging
- Enforce and modify business policies as needed
- Enable hands-free trials and activation for your end users
- Automate support for all license lifecycle activities, not just some
- Gain clear visibility into business performance
GTL is an older license generation tool used to generate FlexNet licenses and automate parts of the license lifecycle process. If you are like most GTL customers, you may be struggling with how to solve the following challenges:
- My business owners want to price and package products in near real-time speed.
- I want to report on customer entitlements, track fulfillment history, and share these reports across the organization.
- I need a better way to track upgrades and renewals and proactively reach out to my customers.
- I want to easily synchronize data with my ERP/CRM systems and enable a single user experience.
- My customers want an easy way to rehost their licenses in bulk.
- I want a centralized location to manage all of my orders across all of my systems.
- The channel continues to drive our business and support from my internal systems is lacking.
FlexNet Operations is the Answer
If you want to overcome these challenges, FlexNet Operations is the answer. Developed by Flexera Software – the same company that brought you GTL – FlexNet Operations is an enterprise-class entitlement management system that allows you to manage any license technology, automate the entire license lifecycle, and easily create new products and link them to different license models.
Why GTL Customers Are Moving to FlexNet Operations
FlexNet Operations provides significant advantages over GTL, including:
- Highly flexible product packaging and licensing schemes you can implement on the fly
- Support for reporting and automated alerts that support proactive sales activities (e.g., renewals)
- Standards-based integration options for centralization of all usage/entitlement-based information
- Channel specific features, including tracking and reporting capabilities
GTL customers are migrating to FlexNet Operations because it is an enterprise-class system with superior scalability and performance. It offers comprehensive integration interfaces with ERP and CRM systems, as well as localization capabilities – all of which GTL does not. Flip this sheet over for a more detailed comparison.
We are confident in our choice to migrate to FlexNet Operations because of Flexera Software’s attention to excellence and customer commitment to ensuring our success.
Harvey Tenen, Principal Product Manager, Citrix Systems
Part of Entitlement Relationship Management Solution
FlexNet Operations is a core component of Flexera Software’s Entitlement and Compliance Management Solution, which helps you increase revenue by simplifying customer relationships. Software and hardware producers rely on the Entitlement and Compliance Management Solution to manage entitlements and licensing, deliver software updates, and monitor compliance.
Comparing GTL to FlexNet Operations
|ERP and CRM Integration||
|Defining Users, Organizations, Roles, and Permissions||
|License Lifecycle Activities||
|License Lifecycle and Fulfillment History||
|Email and Alerts||
Visit www.flexerasoftware.com/fno or call 1- 800-809-5659 to learn more about the benefits of migrating to FlexNet Operations.