Single Solution for Reliable MSI Packaging, Application Virtualization, and Windows 7 and 8
AdminStudio provides enterprise IT teams, including the MSI packager, with the most advanced software packaging tools to efficiently prepare reliable application packages for deployment with a complete suite of automated MSI packaging, customization, testing and management reporting capabilities.
You're still struggling with your Windows 7 deployment and already you have to start thinking about Windows 8. Operating system migrations and routine software deployments are among the riskiest functions of IT. Deploying a poorly prepared or tested software package can crash mission-critical applications, slow productivity and send help desk costs soaring.
AdminStudio automates application preparation so that MSI packagers can prepare reliable MSI packages that deploy successfully with today's most popular software deployment tools. The AdminStudio software packaging tools include a catalog that forms a central repository for storing applications, enabling testing to eliminate application conflicts. A management reporting dashboard provides a continuous view of readiness to streamline migration planning.
Accelerate Application Migration Projects
- Test, fix and package MSI and virtual packages with integrated software packaging tools for error-free deployments
- Cut MSI packaging time by up to 70%
- Deploy software to desktops with 99% success or better
- Quickly prepare for Windows 7 and 8 software deployment
Centrally Manage and Report on Virtual and Traditional Application Portfolio
- Application centric management enables side-by-side MSI and virtual package management
- Access all software binary files and metadata for virtual and MSI packages from a single database
- Always know exactly what is in the environment
- Customizable reports and dashboards include high-level statistics, a list of modified packages and recent catalog management activity
Unified Application Compatibility Reporting and Issue Management
- Test Center simplifies and streamlines all phases of application compatibility testing. Test Center allows you to execute a broad range of compatibility, validation and conflict tests, manage and remediate issues, and monitor overall status in a single location. By standardizing the management of issues increases productivity and ensures fast, reliable delivery of applications to users.
- From Test Center, you can analyze and manage:
- Operating system (OS) application compatibility tests
- Web application/browser compatibility tests
- Desktop and server application virtualization compatibility tests
- Remote Desktop Services deployment compatibility tests
- Package level validation and conflict analysis
Tight Integration with Leading Software Deployment Tools
- Supports the leading software deployment tools – including Microsoft® System Center Configuration Manager, Novell® ZENworks, LANDesk® Management Suite, BMC® Configuration Management (Marimba), Citrix XenApp, and IBM® Tivoli®
- Integrated with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager for direct importing and exporting of packages - leverages your current investment and further streamlines Application Readiness processes
Advanced Package Editing and Authoring Capabilities
- Powered by the latest version of the world's leading MSI authoring and editing tool, InstallShield 2012 Spring, for advanced MSI package customization and authoring
- Create and edit MSI installations, virtual profiles, patches and transforms
AdminStudio is part of the AdminStudio Suite which powers an enterprise's desktop transformation, migration to Windows 7 and 8, application virtualization and day-to-day application packaging operations.
Installation & Packaging Product Support
Get support for InstallShield, InstallAnywhere, Installation Collaboration, Express, MultiPlatform, vBuild, InstallShield Activation Service, AdminStudio, and Workflow Manager.