Six Steps to Continuous Application Readiness
Learn how a continuous, automated approach to application readiness for Windows 7 migrations, application virtualization can reduce the risk and cost of your application migration projects and routine software deployments.
Application Readiness, OS Migration, and Virtualization Managed from Start to Finish
Workflow Manager® is a Web-based process management solution that gives IT total control over application readiness, application virtualization, OS migrations such as Windows 7™, and other desktop management processes.
When IT-wide processes such as preparing application for deployment and OS migrations are managed poorly, expensive errors can occur, resulting in costly delays, software downtime, and lost productivity. Workflow Manager enables you to standardize, control, and streamline your IT processes, reducing costs and maximizing productivity.
IT process management teams of every size use Workflow Manager to centrally control their software packaging process—from application request submissions through to deployment. Workflow Manager is also used to manage other desktop management processes, such as Windows 7 migrations and virtualization projects.
Streamline Application Readiness and Other IT Processes
- Give your end users an easy way to submit deployment requests and other projects to IT
- Assign requests to the IT process management member with the most bandwidth and monitor their progress in real time
- IT process management members can see their assigned tasks in an easy-to-follow graphical workflow, eliminating the need for ad-hoc guesswork
Centrally Manage Projects, Applications, and IT Resources
- Generate detailed process management reports on every aspect of software packaging and other processes, from a package's content to who performed what task
- View the real-time status of every project, who is working on it, and any issues that arise
- Track and manage SLAs (service level agreements) to ensure compliance
Integrated with AdminStudio to Simplify ITIL Implementations
- Workflow Manager is integrated with Flexera Software's AdminStudio®, the #1 application readiness solution.
- Workflows can include AdminStudio tasks, and progress is automatically reflected in the Workflow Manager UI.
- All package files and metadata generated by AdminStudio and project and workflow information from Workflow Manager are stored together and can feed into your CMDB to simplify ITIL or Microsoft BDD implementations
- The exposed API makes it easy to integrate Workflow Manager and AdminStudio with helpdesk tools such as those from Remedy® or Peregrine®
Installation & Packaging Product Support
Get support for InstallShield, InstallAnywhere, Installation Collaboration, Express, MultiPlatform, vBuild, InstallShield Activation Service, AdminStudio, and Workflow Manager.