InstallShield 2015 has arrived and it’s ready for the latest Microsoft updates.
Plus, you asked and we listened. The release includes many enhancements InstallShield users requested. Highlights include:
- Ready for Windows 10— Confidently build installations that support the latest Windows releases, including Windows 10 Insider Preview, Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2
- Integrate with Visual Studio 2015 Preview—Enables InstallShield to add project output groups and integrate into source control and build processes
- Support of Latest Microsoft Certificate Requirements— Be prepared for Microsoft’s new signature requirements with support for SHA-256 certificates and digests
- Time Saving Automation Scripts—Leverage scripts to add files and features, change installation properties, and initiate builds
- Target System Search—Easily find files and registry keys
- Productivity Enhancements—View folders now, upgrades view with transforms, registry view now, and more
To learn more, register for the June 17 webinar, What’s New in InstallShield 2015 (other dates available). Make sure that you’re ready for Windows 10 and other Microsoft updates.
InstallShield® is the world’s leading Windows installation development solution. InstallShield is designed to enable development teams to be more agile, collaborative and flexible when building reliable InstallScript and Windows Installer MSI installations for desktop, server, Web, virtual and traditional applications. The software installer of choice for today’s sophisticated application producers, InstallShield is the only software installer that can directly convert MSIs to Microsoft App-V virtual packages. Get your free trial of InstallShield today or contact us for more information.
InstallAnywhere is the leading multiplatform development solution for application producers who need to deliver a professional and consistent cross installation experience for physical, virtual and cloud environments. From a single project file and build environment, InstallAnywhere creates reliable installations for on-premises platforms – Windows, Linux, Apple OS X, Solaris, AIX , HP-UX, and IBM iSeries – and enables you to take existing and new software products to a virtual and cloud infrastructure. Get your free trial of InstallAnywhere or contact us for more information.