Many organizations are unable to answer basic questions about their software assets: What assets do you own? How and where are they deployed? How much do your assets cost you? Are there less expensive options? Are you buying what you need and using what you have? What is your process for purchasing new software?
Flexera Software and KPMG have invested in a global team of specialized software license management professionals who understand licensing metrics, system integrations, and SAM processes. This skilled resource pool possesses deep technical and functional skills and can successfully identify areas where SAM solutions will drive significant cost savings.
Combining the benefits of Flexera Software and KPMG:
- Reduce license consumption and lower ongoing spend on software licenses and maintenance
- Lower the risk and cost of software license noncompliance
- Gain control of the software estate with repeatable, automated SAM processes
- Negotiate favorable contracts by understanding corporate software usage and needs – including what is needed and how it is used
- Provide IT Strategy and Operations groups’ visibility into software licensing and usage data to help understand how their applications are being consumed
KPMG Germany has certified the FlexNet Manager Suite for Enterprises as meeting the requirements of features, functions, and content for managing license terms and relevant metrics for major software publishers that enables organizations to support software license compliance.
KPMG and Flexera Software can help you develop a program to monitor software license compliance within your organization by leveraging the Flexera Software toolset. Download this handout to learn more.
KPMG has won the Flexera Software 2016 Excellence Award for Implementation Partner of the Year