Installation Made Easy: Get MSIX Ready
Consistent and reliable installs. Every time. With InstallShield, you’ll adapt to industry changes quickly, get to market faster and deliver an engaging customer experience.
The result? Productivity: up. Extra scripting/coding/rework: way down with simpler and cleaner installs, upgrades and uninstalls.
Flexera InstallShield is the fastest easiest way to build Windows installers and MSIX packages and create installations directly within Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Build clean installs, upgrades and uninstalls for Windows incredibly quickly and easily.
- Simplify virtual and cloud-based deployments
- Easily convert to or create MSIX packages
- Deliver a seamless customer user experience
- Support enterprise customers with ISO 19770-2 software inventory tags, PowerShell scripting, and sideloading of Windows Store App
- Create installations directly within Microsoft Visual Studio for MSI and EXE installers
- Benefit from the standard for Windows installers with Microsoft Windows and Visual Studio support
- The standard for Windows Installer (MSI) and InstallScript Installations
- Effortless Creation of MSIX Packages or Build MSIX from Existing Projects
- Creates Windows Server App Packages (WSA) from MSI Projects and Test Apps for Compatibility
- Provides a Fresh, Modern Designer Interface
- Converts MSIs to Microsoft® App-V™ 5.1
- Includes Custom Bootstrappers to Bundle Universal Windows Platform App Packages, MSI Installers and More
- Installs Web Applications to Microsoft® Azure™ and Microsoft IIS using Microsoft Web Deploy
- Automatically Provisions Virtual Machines for Simple Installation Testing
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server Integration
Accenture is dedicated to developing differentiated software-based solutions to help organizations meet their business goals. The dynamic installation experience that we create ensures smooth adoption in enterprise environments. This is just as important as the functionality of the software products as a whole. We chose the versatile and robust InstallShield because of Flexera Software's domain expertise in innovative and flexible software suite products.
Delivery Excellence Specialist
What's New In Installshield 2018 R2
- Support for MSIX: Now supports the latest deployment type from Microsoft – MSIX, right out of the box. Easily create MSIX packages or migrate existing MSI projects effortlessly. Use your existing projects to generate MSIX packages with just a few clicks.
- Improved Designer Interface: Download the new InstallShield designer, with a fresh, modern look that simplifies creating an easy-to-use installation.
- Update Configurations for Suite Installers: Let the end user decide if the installer should download the new update or continue with the older version. Or you can set up a force the update when the user installs.
- Dual Signing using SHA1 and SHA256 Digests: No more choosing between SHA 1 or SHA 256 to digitally sign the installers. Now digitally sign using both digests, a big help in supporting older Windows products.
Ready for MSIX? InstallShield Makes It Easy!
MSIX, Microsoft’s latest deployment technology, is about to be announced. This webinar covers how to make the transition to MSIX easy with InstallShield.
InstallShield Standalone Build: Keep Your Build Clean
Software companies are no longer waiting until the end of their release cycle to start building their installations. Instead they work agile by building their installations from the beginning and continuously integrating them with their product builds. InstallShield provides a Standalone Build add-on for you to maintain a clean build system.