Itasca, IL - Jun 6, 2017 - Flexera Software will be participating in three presentations at Legalweek West in San Francisco, California June 12 - 13. The largest and longest running trade show for legal technology on the west coast will feature LegalOps, LegalDiversityForum, LegalSmallFirm, LegalExecutive and Legaltech West.
Flexera will be exhibiting in Booth 100 and offer three presentations, two of which will earn Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credits:
- An Introduction to Open Source Software Licensing & Compliance (CLE) by Andrew Hall, Attorney at Hall Law
- Just Enough Computer Science for Lawyers by Jeff Luszcz, Vice President of Product Management at Flexera Software
- Open Source Issues for the Enterprise and Beyond panel discussion (CLE) by:
- Jeff Luszcz, Moderator
- Nissa Strottman, In-House Counsel at HPE
- Krishnan Dhandapani, Information Security Engineer at Wells Fargo
- Bruce Carpenter, Vice President of Internal Audit at Nvidia
- Andrew Hall, Attorney at Hall Law
WHO: Jeff Luszcz, Vice President of Product Management at Flexera Software
WHERE: Hilton Union Square
333 O’Farrell Street, San Francisco, California 94102
WHEN: June 12 and 13
Flexera is reimagining the way software is bought, sold, managed and secured. We view the software industry as a supply chain, and make the business of buying and selling software more transparent, secure, and effective. Our Monetization and Security solutions help software sellers transform their business models, grow recurring revenues and minimize open source risk. Our Vulnerability and Software Asset Management (SAM) solutions strip waste and unpredictability out of buying applications, helping companies purchase only the software and cloud services they need, manage what they have, and reduce license compliance and security risk. In business for 30+ years, our 1000+ employees are passionate about helping our 80,000+ customers generate millions in ROI every year. Visit us at www.flexera.com.
For more information, contact:
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.