- The World’s #1 Installation Technology—InstallShield technology is trusted by more than 100,000 developers. Software installed with InstallShield is used on more than 500 million PCs and servers worldwide.
- Developers’ Choice for Windows Installation—The easy way to develop MSI and EXE installers, create Universal Windows Platform app packages, and virtualize applications with minimal scripting, coding or rework.
- Support for Visual Studio 2015 Preview—Microsoft recommends their Visual Studio customers build installers with InstallShield
- More than Desktops—Easily build installations for server, cloud, Web, and virtual environments, as well as Windows Store and Nano Server.
- Native Language Installers&mbdash;Built-in support for localizing setups for 35 languages.
- Flexible Licensing Options—Choose your licensing option based on team size, number of machines and locations.
- Three Editions and Two Languages—Premier, Professional, and Express Editions available in English and Japanese.
If you build applications for Windows®, then InstallShield® is your solution. InstallShield is the industry standard for development teams creating installers for Windows desktops, servers and cloud platforms.
Over 100,000 developers around the world trust InstallShield to develope EXE and MSI installers, create Universal Windows Platform app packages and virtualize their applications with minimal scripting, coding or rework.
Software is Getting More Complex
The technology marketplace continues to change at an unprecedented pace. As the software market continues to reward those that embrace fast-paced change and capitalize on the latest technologies, successful application producers adapt to industry changes quickly, get to market faster, and deliver engaging customer experiences.
Things are more intuitive with InstallShield… the way you build the basic installer, the way you configure the features and components, and the way you design those all together and execute specific .NET functionality with assemblies.
Mano Sadeh, Engineer, Clearion Software
Enterprises Demand More Flexibility
Your enterprise customers are in the midst of significant changes – the consumerization of IT, emerging deployment scenarios such as Windows Store and Nano Server, desktop transformations, and leveraging the cloud. All this creates new opportunities for application producers that are prepared. Enterprises are selecting application producers whose applications are easy to install, deploy and manage.
Flexera Software and InstallShield are at the forefront of this transformation by providing a strategic installation solution that makes it easy for enterprise customers to deploy and manage your applications when, where, and how they are needed.
Your Customers’ First Experience Occurs at Product Installation
Whether supporting independent applications or complex software bundles, InstallShield provides an intuitive development interface that enables developers to implement the latest installation technologies, continuously build and maintain their installers, and design installation experiences that confidently deliver great first impressions.
InstallShield empowers application producers with support for all the latest Microsoft technologies including: Windows® 10, Windows 8.x, Windows Server® 2012 R2 and Visual Studio® 2015 and helps simplify the preparation and installation of applications to 64-bit, cloud and virtual environments. It supports both traditional and agile development processes; and the unique product packaging needs of today’s global application producers. It meets the exacting standards of the new generation of users by delivering a positive and contemporary end-user experience.