Open Source Scanning in the DevOps Lifecycle
Automate the detection and remediation of license compliance & security issues in your DevOps lifecycle.
Now that the age of agile development and DevOps has arrived, you need a roadmap to software development that springs you ahead of your competitors. That strategy should include an automated, end-to-end open source scanning solution that supports the detection of license compliance and security issues during product development, when you build, and for products in production.
FlexNet Code Insight integrates seamlessly into your DevOps environment and gives you confidence that your applications are free from vulnerabilities and security risks, and you’re free of license compliance issues. Software Composition Analysis with FlexNet Code Insight gives development teams:
- Comprehensive scans as code is developed, moves to testing, and enters production.
- Continuous checks for OSS license compliance issues.
- Workflows that enable you to prevent unwanted license types from entering your code.
- Quick scans for your development teams to detect vulnerabilities related to components in use.
- Deep scans for your build teams, legal teams and security teams to find all evidence of open source and enable mitigation before the build or for software that’s in production.
Software Composition Analysis Maturity Model
Identify gaps and improve your management of open source software with the Flexera maturity model framework.
The State of OSS: Trends to Watch in 2019
Flexera discusses trends in Open Source compliance and security, and how these trends will impact technology companies in 2019 and beyond.
Ready to Lead the Way?
License compliance and security begins in the DevOps process. Software Composition Analysis from Flexera enables seamless integration and robust open source scanning - saving both time and money.